We are growing
Work With Us
If you’re driven, dedicated, and enjoy digital advertising – then you’ve found the challenge you’ve been searching for. We’re a small team with a large roster of good, well-known brand name USA clients.
Work-life balance is paramount. The first thing you’ll notice about VISIBILITII is our respect for a balanced lifestyle and caring attitude. We work hard from 8am – 5pm but leave no later. No afterwork emails, no weekend requests. This will be a role that challenges you, but in a relaxed atmosphere.
Rapidly growing Vancouver based Digital Agency. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Fun, relaxed atmosphere. Flexible work space.
- Plan and execute SEM, PPC or other digital marketing components (including data gathering, campaign management, creating, analysis and reporting
- Create tagging strategy and facilitate implementation of measurement and tracking
- Improve paid search performance using industry best practices within established revenue
- Manage multiple campaigns at any given time with a focus on achieving ROAS & ROI goals
- Track, record and report SEM performance metrics on a weekly, monthly basis and assemble them into client ready- format
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Media Supervisor as needed.
- 3-5 years of Social & Google PPC/SEM/SEO experience with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keyword research etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.) is a bonus.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, SEO and Google Analytics (Including Google Tag Manager)
- Google Adwords Certified
- Familiar with SKAG (Single Keyword Ad Group) Account Structure
- Familiar with 3rd Party PPC Management Tools
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure